Senior Solution Architect (f/m/d)
As a Senior Solution Architect at Eurowings Digital you are the domain owner of our entire software landscape. You take pride in advising our internal and external development team about different approaches. All in one: you make sure Eurowings Digital builds a great solution architecture in order to achieve the one company goal “creating Europe's smartest travel platform”.
Your journey will involve:
- Crafting and promoting software solutions that serve our long-term business and IT goals
- Leading large IT projects from inception through conception to successful implementation
- Being the interface between our internal customers who place their requirements and our development team
- Understand both the customer facing world but also our highly complex IT environment
- Knowing how to achieve the continuous delivery of software in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Having the complete oversight in how our multi-product environment is interconnected and make the right trade-offs between technological preferences, pragmatic approaches and sound architectural decisions
- You are a passionate software engineer and have created solutions from scratch in your past experiences
- You have seen both the front-end and back-end side of software and have solid experience in different tiers of software, always with an eye on keeping the quality in check at all times
- You have a proven record of leading large projects on multi-faceted products using different agile methodologies
- Database systems such as MySQL and with web service technologies such as SOAP, WSDL, JSON are your daily companions
- You are not afraid of the unknown and about trying out new technologies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company
Eurowings Digital Benefits
- Fly with friends and family around the world – use the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- Permanent employment contract
- With your company public transport ticket you arrive relaxed at work
- Complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- With our trust-based working hours, you are flexible in your working hours
- High performers are challenged and supported
- Modern office in a central location
- Exercise or relax with our sports and yoga offer
- Fruit and drinks are ready for you in the office
Once you submit your application, we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible. We will contact you to arrange an initial telephone interview to get to know you.
Getting to know you
If you pass the first interview, you will be invited to visit us in Cologne. Here you will get to know your potential future team and will have an opportunity to introduce yourself and your discipline. If the team makes a positive decision, there will be a final interview with the management team.
Welcome to Eurowings Digital!
Once you have convinced us, you can start straight away as part of the team. Welcome to Eurowings Digital!