Software Architect Security (f/m/d)
As a Software Architect Security at Eurowings Digital, you will make sure the data of our customers and clients is safe at all times. You will actively participate in solution and application design/redesign to address security related topics. All in one: you make sure Eurowings Digital builds great software in order to achieve the one company goal “creating Europe's smartest travel platform”.
Your journey will involve:
- Be responsible for the alignment of security measures with the defined divisional strategy and legal requirements
- Ensure the continuous maintenance of security standards and measures
- Plan, design and develop systems to detect and prevent security compromises
- Implement IT security solutions and develop infrastructure security components like security monitoring
- Provide IT security engineering support to cross-functional project teams
- Ensure that security policies, processes, procedures, and controls are adhered to, planned for, implemented throughout the project lifecycle
- Communicate and collaborate effectively and efficiently with teams to analyze and monitor a project’s security posture and status
- With 5 years of experience, you are an expert in the field of IT Security
- You have a solid background in infrastructure, penetration testing, vulnerability management, threat intelligence, least privileged design, logging & monitoring, and security analytics
- You decide on the tools you are using. Nice to have tool knowledge: LoadRunner, Noeload, JMeter,
- You have a strong knowledge of information security concepts and technologies, including data protection, access control, and authentication
- You have a good working knowledge of cloud computing technologies and DevOps principles
- You have an agile mindset and deeply value teamwork and working in an agile setup
- With your excellent architecture skills, you are able to understand the bigger picture and derive possible options for improvement and understand the consequences for all impacted Areas
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
- Fly with friends and family around the world – use the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- Permanent employment contract
- With your company public transport ticket you arrive relaxed at work
- Complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- With our trust-based working hours, you are flexible in your working hours
- High performers are challenged and supported
- Modern office in a central location
- Exercise or relax with our sports and yoga offer
- Fruit and drinks are ready for you in the office
Once you submit your application, we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible. We will contact you to arrange an initial telephone interview to get to know you.
Getting to know you
If you pass the first interview, you will be invited to visit us in Cologne. Here you will get to know your potential future team and will have an opportunity to introduce yourself and your discipline. If the team makes a positive decision, there will be a final interview with the management team.
Welcome to Eurowings Digital!
Once you have convinced us, you can start straight away as part of the team. Welcome to Eurowings Digital!