Software Engineer Tester (f/m/d)
As a Software Engineer Tester at Eurowings Digital, you make sure that our products get delivered perfectly. For a high level of productivity, you identify test automation needs and implement solutions accordingly. Collaboration is key: together with our QA team you develop, improve, and maintain the internal testing process and structure. You will do everything that our products work for our customers, by doing functional, integration and UX testing as well as performance and load testing, both at server and client side. All in one: you make sure Eurowings Digital builds great software in order to achieve the one company goal “creating Europe's smartest travel platform”.
Your journey will involve:
- Lead the creation and implementation of the testing strategy, infrastructure and practices to provide for great test coverage, release velocity and production health
- Work closely with development teams and help them to organize their workflow in a "test conscious" way
- Automate repeated tasks and build test coverage through existing or new infrastructure
- Write complex code/scripts to test systems, implementing tests and configuring infrastructure as necessary
- Work closely with other developers to ensure that systems are designed for reliability, performance, and testability
- You have a passion for testing!
- You have a relevant Bachelor's degree or an equivalent training and proven experience
- You have experience with software engineering processes, testing methodologies, and software development lifecycles
- You decide on the tools you are using. Nice to have tool knowledge: Selenium, Cucumber
- You have a deep knowledge of quality assurance methodologies and the principles of software design, especially in agile environments
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
- Fly with friends and family around the world – use the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- Permanent employment contract
- With your company public transport ticket you arrive relaxed at work
- Complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- With our trust-based working hours, you are flexible in your working hours
- High performers are challenged and supported
- Modern office in a central location
- Exercise or relax with our sports and yoga offer
- Fruit and drinks are ready for you in the office
Once you submit your application, we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible. We will contact you to arrange an initial telephone interview to get to know you.
Getting to know you
If you pass the first interview, you will be invited to visit us in Cologne. Here you will get to know your potential future team and will have an opportunity to introduce yourself and your discipline. If the team makes a positive decision, there will be a final interview with the management team.
Welcome to Eurowings Digital!
Once you have convinced us, you can start straight away as part of the team. Welcome to Eurowings Digital!