Technical Product Owner (f/m/d)
As a Technical Product Owner at Eurowings Digital you are building the bridge between the user of Eurowings.com and our engineers. You make sure to transform customer needs into cutting-edge development products. Besides your strong customer facing skills, you have a keen interest in software development methodologies and practices and are an excellent team player at the same time. All in one: you make sure Eurowings Digital builds great products in order to achieve the one company goal “creating Europe's smartest travel platform”.
- Communicate and advocate the product vision to stakeholders on all levels
- Work with agile teams to create solutions aligned with the product vision
- Manage the product lifecycle from requirements to prioritization and product roadmap to product release
- Own the product backlog, create user stories and define product requirements
- Provide guidance on the product direction
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in business, product, design, and engineering
- With several years of experience in e-commerce, you know how to translate customer needs into cutting-edge development products
- You have a deep understanding of digital business models and customer needs
- You understand the technical requirements of e-commerce solutions and you are curious about data technologies
- You are able to speak one language with the software engineers
- You bring order to the world around you, as you take responsibility for a smooth development process from start to delivering
- You are passionate about data-driven product development and know the relevant agile metrics and charts (e.g. burndown, velocity, burnup, CFD)
- You know how to interpret data and prioritize technical and business requirements
- You are a KPI driven person and you enable your team to think about KPIs (on different levels) in order to support your decisions
- You deeply value collaboration – with the dev team and your sparring partners on the business side, you create awesomeness together
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
- Fly with friends and family around the world – use the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- Permanent employment contract
- With your company public transport ticket you arrive relaxed at work
- Complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- With our trust-based working hours, you are flexible in your working hours
- High performers are challenged and supported
- Modern office in a central location
- Exercise or relax with our sports and yoga offer
- Fruit and drinks are ready for you in the office
Once you submit your application, we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible. We will contact you to arrange an initial telephone interview to get to know you.
Getting to know you
If you pass the first interview, you will be invited to visit us in Cologne. Here you will get to know your potential future team and will have an opportunity to introduce yourself and your discipline. If the team makes a positive decision, there will be a final interview with the management team.
Welcome to Eurowings Digital!
Once you have convinced us, you can start straight away as part of the team. Welcome to Eurowings Digital!