User Experience / User Interface Designer (UX/UI) (f/m/d)
- You are responsible for the user experience and user interface of our digital touchpoints – from research and concept development to implementation and quality control
- Creating visual concepts, mock-ups, wire frames, flowcharts and interactive prototypes is also part of your duties
- You initiate and control the advancement of our UI design guidelines and style guides to ensure a continuously optimised yet unmistakeable user experience
- Bugs don't get past you – you prepare, execute and analyse usability tests
- Work in cross-functional, agile times with flat hierarchies
- You have completed a degree in UX/UI design, interaction design, visual design or similar
- You have at least 2 years' experience in UX/UI
- Your motto is ""mobile first"" – responsive design goes without saying and you have knowledge of the design of native applications (iOS/Android)
- You lose neither your head nor your sense of humour in times of stress – you know how to organise both your own work and that of external service providers, and you are able to prioritise clearly
- Feel the edge of empowerment – you work autonomously, and are able to motivate yourself and your colleagues to give their best
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
- Fly with friends and family around the world – use the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- Permanent employment contract
- With your company public transport ticket you arrive relaxed at work
- Complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- With our trust-based working hours, you are flexible in your working hours
- High performers are challenged and supported
- Modern office in a central location
- Exercise or relax with our sports and yoga offer
- Fruit and drinks are ready for you in the office
Once you submit your application, we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible. We will contact you to arrange an initial telephone interview to get to know you.
Getting to know you
If you pass the first interview, you will be invited to visit us in Cologne. Here you will get to know your potential future team and will have an opportunity to introduce yourself and your discipline. If the team makes a positive decision, there will be a final interview with the management team.
Welcome to Eurowings Digital!
Once you have convinced us, you can start straight away as part of the team. Welcome to Eurowings Digital!