Senior Frontend Developer (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply now as Frontend Developer (f/m/diverse) and take responsibility in solving your daily challenges with the latest technologies including VueJs, Vuex, OOP, and RxJS.
As a Frontend Developer (f/m/diverse) you are a key player in delivering value with software, delighting our customers, and achieving our business goals. Valuing innovation, transparency, quality, and pragmatic solutions are your fuel. You are proud of your work and see it as part of the collaborative achievement to which you contribute.
- You'll be developing the face of the first touchpoint to millions of users
- You'll make sure that everyone can use our portal, by making it accessible and responsive
- You will write code with which your peers love to work - making sure it is well written and understandable
- Work closely with our Product and Design colleagues to drive state-of-the-art product presentations to scale
- With your team you ensure that features are fast developed and deployed on production with zero downtime
- You'll participate in regular team meetings (e.g. Daily Scrum or Sprint Reviews)
- On-board new people in your team and share your knowledge with your peers
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience and min. 2 years of experience using front-end frameworks like AngularJS, ReactJS, or preferably VueJS
- Having knowledge in RxJS and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) would be a huge plus
- Your very good understanding and experience with OOP will help you to be successful in this role
- You have an understanding of the Design Pattern and Clean Code principles
- You have experience with build tools like: grunt, webpack or yeoman
- You already worked within a cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- You are pragmatic and know how to efficiently collaborate on projects and how to communicate priorities towards your team
- Working outside your comfort zone feels like your natural habit
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
For the moment we don't partner with recruitment agencies, executive search & outsourcing companies, we are doing our recruitment exclusively in-house. All candidates' profiles that will be sent directly to us or to our career portal by external providers will be considered direct applications.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- With your discounted company public transport ticket, you arrive relaxed at work
- Discover our company partners (Unitymedia, Urban Sports, health insurance …)
- Enjoy your lunch and pay less with Lunchit.
We believe in the power of proof, be empowered
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- Drive your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Leader as well as cross functional knowledge sharing with your colleagues
- Every year you will get a training budget for meet-ups, conferences, trainings
- Improve your language skills through our online and onsite courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen
- Feel at home in our international team and take part in our events
- Participate directly in the growth of our company as well as the creation of our product used by millions of passengers
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you
- Our hybrid working model gives you the opportunity to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home