AEM Developer (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Join Eurowings Digital as AEM Backend Developer (f/m/diverse) and take responsibility in the development of our platform!
As AEM Backend Developer (f/m/diverse) you are a key player in delivering value with software, delighting our customers and achieving our business goals. Valuing innovation, transparency, quality and pragmatic solutions, you are proud of your work and see it as part of the collaborative achievement to which you contribute to.
- You are responsible for developing new solutions or working on support projects
- You write code in a way that your peers love to work with and make sure it is well written and understandable
- You find the right balance between pragmatism and analysis
- You are part of a rock-solid team which makes sure that features are fast developed and deployed on production with zero downtime
- You'll be in constant exchange with your team and participate in regular team meetings (e.g. Daily Scrum or Sprint Reviews)
- You have at least 5 years of experience working on backend systems
- You have a deep understanding of the AEM technology stack (Sling, JCR, CRX, OSGi, HTL/Sightly, AEM Touch UI), caching procedures (AEM dispatcher)
- You have experience in large-scale distributed storage and database systems (e.g. Elasticsearch, Logstash or Kibana) and in implementing secure, developer-friendly RESTful APIs
- You have an experience with other object-oriented programming languages (e.g. C#)
- You have a basic understanding of frontend development
- You have experience in working with cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- You know how to efficiently collaborate on projects
- You are energized, open-minded, have strong communication skills and you are not afraid of coming out of your comfort zone
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
For the moment we don't partner with recruitment agencies, executive search & outsourcing companies, we are doing our recruitment exclusively in-house. All candidates' profiles that will be sent directly to us or to our career portal by external providers will be considered direct applications.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- With your discounted company public transport ticket, you arrive relaxed at work
- Discover our company partners (Unitymedia, Urban Sports, health insurance …)
- Enjoy your lunch and pay less with Lunchit.
We believe in the power of proof, be empowered
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- Drive your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Leader as well as cross functional knowledge sharing with your colleagues
- Every year you will get a training budget for meet-ups, conferences, trainings
- Improve your language skills through our online and onsite courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen
- Feel at home in our international team and take part in our events
- Participate directly in the growth of our company as well as the creation of our product used by millions of passengers
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you
- Our hybrid working model gives you the opportunity to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home