Conversion Rate Optimization Engineer (Adobe Target Expert) (f/m/diverse) - Hybrid
We are dreamers, doers, and enthusiasts....!
Our mission is to enable our customers on leisure and/or business travel to enjoy a seamless travel booking experience from the tip of their fingers. Therefore, we are continuously working passionately on providing diverse and attractive offers on our online booking platforms Eurowings & Eurowings Holidays and mobile Apps to empower our customers with relevant information and smart digital services throughout their travel experience.
As a CRO Engineer (Adobe Target Expert) (f/m/diverse), you will be the implementation lead of our Growth team and help us optimize our online campaigns and experiences across web and mobile platforms. You will also analyze the results and provide insights and recommendations to improve our conversion rates and customer satisfaction.
What you’ll do
- Be an active member of the cross-functional MarTech-Growth team, working with cross functional teams.
- Actively own the tech implementations and configurations on Adobe Target and partner platforms (Ads, Campaigns, Adobe Analytics, ContentSquare etc.)
- Work closely with our product, content & on-site marketing teams to execute A/B test strategies
- Implement and troubleshoot Adobe Target tags and integrations with other MarTech & AdTech products
- Configure and validate tracking, in compliance with different data protection regulations (such as GDPR, CCPA, CNIL, LGPD etc).
- Contribute to report interpretation with your knowledge around tracking implementation to help find optimization opportunities (either tech implementation/configuration or on reporting/interpretation side).
- Collaborate with other teams such as web development, content, and design to ensure alignment and consistency
- Stay updated on the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and personalization
- Optionally learn and contribute partially to server-side implementation / development, depending on your motivation, background and skills.
What you`ll need
- At least 5 years of experience in Adobe Target or similar tools
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager, and Adobe Experience Manager
- Experience in UX Analytics in platforms like ContentSquare will be a brownie point.
What you`ll bring
- Strong knowledge of web analytics, optimization, and personalization techniques
- Excellent communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Mentor and coach other Adobe Target Tech Champions from our Squads and share best practices and learnings
- Attention to detail and quality
- Leadership and mentoring skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages 🎊
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year + two days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- Get discounts across a large range of brands (e.g. Telekom, Zalando, Apple, Sixt, Bosch…)
- With "Joblunch" from Belonio, Eurowings Digital finances up to 2 EUR of your lunch on working days!
Drive your career growth 🎓
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in challenging projects with cutting edge technologies and a lot of personal responsibility
- Shape your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Lead and 360° feedbacks from your colleagues
- Work in a cross functional team where you gain/share knowledge every day and on regular talks like “Peer School” or “Ask the Expert”
- Every year you will get a training budget for meetups, conferences, trainings, coaching
- You can improve your (German) language skills through our online courses
- With your Linkedin Learning account you access plenty of additional trainings and courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen 🙌
- We love dogs! Feels free to bring your doggo to the office :) They can "work" from our separate dog office
- Get excited and challenge your colleagues while playing with our Playstation 5 or kickertable
- Participate directly in the creation of our product that helps millions of customers create amazing travel memories
- Feel at home in our (English speaking) international & diverse team
- Take part in our regular team events where we celebrate all together e.g. major successes, Carnival or the end of the year!
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you for a harmonized work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model gives you the flexibility to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home
- Relocation package and personalized support (e.g. for Visa or Work Permit) will be offered for you and your family if needed
- #Trust&Commitment #Customer #Data-Driven #Performance #Do-it : join us and live our values. This already resulted in specific actions like: Fuckup nights, guided tours at the airport or strategy sprints!